Services Rendered By Us
We are in a profession of keeping secrets of people. Our profession, by its very nature, require us to be conservative and pragmatic. Typically a client looks forward for Confidentiality, reliability, relevance and completeness
One sentence that gives our approach is “Pay taxes, No More No Less”.
- Maharashtra Value added tax law and the Central sales tax law.
- Service tax law.
- Profession Tax law.
- Income tax law.
- Wealth tax law.
It is more related to stepping in the shoes of entrepreneur.
- Approaching Financial Institutions.
- Decision making in acquisition of other business etc.
It is more on the side of certifying what is a fact.
- Sales tax law.
- Income tax law.
- Company law.
- Co-operative society’s law.
- Banking Laws including reporting to RBI.
- Foreign Exchange Management laws.
It means that the business has already employed various consultants in areas like direct and indirect taxation,
labour laws, corporate laws, merchant banking etc. in such a case following services are important.
- Comply with the requirements of each of the consultant.
- Follow up with these personnel to complete the job.
- Monitoring the cash flow, fund flow management.
- Management Information System.
- Looking at business in a holistic manner.
Other Value Adding Services
Typically tailor made for the client.
- By core team
- Internal audit
- Transfer Pricing
- Advising on preparing costing system and cost control
- By non core team
- Accounts Writing
- Provident fund
- Formalities for sales tax, service tax, profession tax, shop Act
- STPI registration (Software Technology Parks of India)
It is mainly related to limited companies or limited liability partnership firms, a compliane oriented approach. To enable you to run the business.
- Incorporation of private and public limited as well as section 25 companies and other procedural
matters under Company law.
- Foreign investment in company and approval for the same from Reserve Bank of India
Attending Board or shareholder meetings.
- Take over of companies, amalgamation / merger of companies, closure of companies.
- Work relating to buy back of shares, share transfer, transmission etc.
- Carrying out search report from the office of the Registrar of Companies.